BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

200211

I went to Gurney Plaza with my two friends,Elisa and Andy today.We went to Sakae Sushi for lunch.It's yummy..I said 'CUTE' this word at there a lot of times because of their plates,bowls and the sushi.Hahaha..my friends also said I'm funny.

After that,we went to a cosmetic shop named 'MIRCOZ' to meet my friend,Shermine.Accidentily,I met my primary school's friend,Yi Shing who I never saw her since form4 until now.I so happy that I could met her back=).

Besides that,she offered to make-up for me.So,I just set down and she make-up for me.She make-up for me by using her company's products.One of the company's product which I love it very much is 'Mircoz Extension Mascara'.This product really could make our eyelash as long as you like.

this is the brand of the mascara

this is the look of the mascara set

using the mascara


Want your eyelash looks longer and nicer?Just get it and use it!

I will get it soon=) Teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment